Professional Supply 99% Raw Steroid Anabolic Hormone Powders Semi-finished injection oils ,Oral oils,SARMS and Peptides.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||Yellow Crystalline Powder||Content:||99%|
|Application:||Mainly Use The Two Minocycline Hydrochloride||Alias:||Minocycline Hydrochloride, Minocycline HCL; Minocyclin HCl|
Minocyclin HCl Broad Spectrum Antibiotic Minocycline HCL For Tetracycline Antibiotic Semisynthetic
Minocycline HCL Details:
|English Name||minocycline hydrochloride, Minocycline HCL; Minocyclin HCl|
|Appearance||yellow crystalline powder|
|Quality Standard||USP28, WS-293 (x-267) -2001/EP4|
|Packaging||Discreet package or as your demand.|
|Application||mainly use the two minocycline hydrochloride|
Minocycline HCL Description:
Minocycline HCL is a broad-spectrum antibiotic, tetracycline sensitive or resistant Staphylococcus aureus are effective; the green grape coccus, star actinomycetes, Streptococcus pneumoniae and bacteria-like microorganisms, Neisseria gonorrhoeae role than other tetracyclines slightly stronger, similar to antimicrobial strength of Escherichia coli, proteus, Salmonella, Shigella, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and tetracycline. Used its hydrochloride, yellow crystalline powder, odorless, bitter taste, light can cause deterioration. Soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, soluble in alkali metal hydroxide or carbonate solution. For tetracycline antibiotic semisynthetic.
Minocycline HCL Usage:
1) Respiratory Tract Infections: treatment of respiratory tract infections caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
3) Treatment of respiratory tract infections caused by Haemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus: pneumoniae, or Klebsiella. Should only be used for treatment of infections caused by these bacteria when in vitro susceptibility tests indicate the organism is susceptible.
4) Acinetobacter Infections: Alternative to imipenem or meropenem for treatment of infections caused by Acinetobacter
5) Acne: Adjunctive treatment of moderate to severe inflammatory acne.c 116 Not indicated for treatment of noninflammatory acne.
6) Actinomycosis: Treatment of actinomycosis caused by Actinomyces israelii;c 116 oral tetracyclines (usually doxycycline or tetracycline) used as follow-up after initial parenteral penicillin G.i
7) Amebiasis: Adjunct to amebicides for treatment of acute intestinal amebiasis.c 116 Tetracyclines not included in current recommendations for treatment of amebiasis caused by Entamoeba.i
Alternative to doxycycline for postexposure prophylaxis to reduce the incidence or progression of disease following a suspected or confirmed exposure to aerosolized Bacillus anthracis spores (inhalational anthrax).g Initial drug of choice for such prophylaxis is ciprofloxacin or doxycycline;g doxycycline is the preferred tetracycline because of ease of administration and proven efficacy in monkey studies.g
Alternative to doxycycline for treatment of inhalational anthrax when a parenteral regimen is not available (e.g., supply or logistic problems because large numbers of individuals require treatment in a mass casualty setting).c 116 g A multiple-drug parenteral regimen (ciprofloxacin or doxycycline and 1 or 2 other anti-infectives predicted to be effective) is preferred for treatment of inhalational anthrax that occurs as the result of exposure to anthrax spores in the context of biologic warfare or bioterrorism.g
9) Bartonella Infections: Treatment of bartonellosis caused by Bartonella bacilliformis.c 116
10) Brucellosis: Treatment of brucellosis;c 116 tetracyclines (usually doxycycline or tetracycline) considered drugs of choice.f i Tetracyclines used in conjunction with other anti-infectives (e.g., streptomycin or gentamicin and/or rifampin),c 116 i especially for severe infections or when there are complications (e.g., endocarditis, meningitis, osteomyelitis)
11) Campylobacter Infections: Treatment of infections caused by Campylobacter.c 116 Tetracyclines (usually doxycycline) are alternatives,i not drugs of choice for C. jejuni.
Minocycline HCL Administration
Administer orally.100 105 c 116 Has been administered by IV infusion,114 but parenteral preparations no longer available in US.
Tablets116 and pellet-filled capsulesc should be administered at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. Capsules105 may be administered with or without food.
Administer capsules, pellet-filled capsules, and tablets with adequate amounts of fluid to reduce the risk of esophageal irritation and ulceration.100 105 116
The pellet-filled capsules should be swallowed whole.100
Minocycline HCL Dosage
Available as minocycline hydrochloride; dosage expressed in terms of minocycline.100 105 116
General Pediatric Dosage
|Fat Burner Drug, Sex Enhancement, Pharmaceutical Raw Materials||Raw Steroids Powder Source SERM SARMs||Hot Sale Peptides|
|Tadalafil||Testosterone Blend||HGH Frag 176-191|
|Sildenafil||Testosterone propionate||Melanotan-2 (MT-2)|
|Vardenafil||Testosterone enanthate||CJC-1295 Without DAC|
|Avanafil||Testosterone cypionate||CJC-1295 DAC|
|Jinyang base||Nandrolone Phenypropionate (NPP)||GHRP-2 (Pralmorelin)|
|Flibanserin||Boldenone Undecylenate||PT-141 (brmelanotice)|
|Lorcaserin hydrochloride||Trenbolone Enanthate||TB500|
|DNP||Drostanolone Propionate||PEG MGF|
|Benzocaine (20-40 Mesh)||Dianabol||Follistatin 344|
|Pregabalin||Ostarine MK-2866||Pentadecapeptide BPC 157|
|Prilocaine Hcl||Andarine (S4)|
Thank you for interested in our product.
We are the professional manufacturer over 15 years, good reputation in the globe trade.
Most of our product are USP standard, and available anytime; good quality and high purity you should enjoy.
It's important for you to choose a business partner who can offer a competitive price