Professional Supply 99% Raw Steroid Anabolic Hormone Powders Semi-finished injection oils ,Oral oils,SARMS and Peptides.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Assay:||99%||Character:||White Crystalline Powder|
|Package:||Discreet Package Or As Your Demand||MF:||C17H11N5|
|MW:||285.3||Store Temp:||77 Degrees F (25 Degrees C).|
selective estrogen receptor modulators
Femara Raw Steroid Powders Aromatase Inhibitor Letrazole For Estrogen Reducement
|Character||White crystalline powder|
|Package||discreet package or as your demand|
|Storage||77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep letrozole out of the reach of children and away from pets.|
Femara (generic name is letrozole) is an oral drug which can be an effective fertility treatment for women with ovulation problems, or for those with unexplained infertility.
This medication is in a class of drug called aromatase inhibitors. Femara has mainly been used to treat certain cases of breast cancer.
1) Primarily treating certain kinds of breast cancer in women past menopause. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
2) Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by reducing the total amount of estrogen produced primarily in the body. This helps to starve cancer cells by
3) The anti-estrogen action of letrozole has been shown to be useful in pretreatment for termination of pregnancy, in combination with misoprostol. It can be used in place of mifepristone, which is expensive and unavailable in many countries.
4) Letrozole is sometimes used as a treatment for gynecomastia, although it is probably most effective at this if caught in an early stage (such as in users of anabolic steroids)
5) Some studies have shown that letrozole can be used to promote spermatogenesis in male patients suffering from nonobstructive azoospermia.
6) Letrozole has also been shown to delay the fusing of the growth plates in mice. When used in combination with growth hormone, letrozole has been shown effective in one adolescent boy with a short stature.
7) Letrozole has also been used to treat endometriosis.
Letrozole Instructions for use
Use letrozole as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
a) Take letrozole by mouth with or without food.
b) Take letrozole on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
If you miss a dose of letrozole, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Letrozole Side Effects:
1) Letrozole may cause drowsiness or dizziness.
These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use letrozole with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
2) Letrozole may cause dizziness
alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase this effect. To prevent dizziness, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of dizziness.
3) If you may become pregnant, you must use effective birth control while you take letrozole. Women who are going through or have recently gone through menopause may still become pregnant. Talk with your doctor about the use of effective birth control while you take letrozole.
4) Back, leg, or arm pain; breast pain; constipation; cough; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; hot flashes; flushing; increased sweating; indigestion; joint or muscle pain; loss of appetite; mild swelling or fluid retention; nausea; night sweats; sleeplessness; stomach pain; tiredness; vaginal dryness or irritation; vomiting; weakness; weight gain or loss.
5) Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); calf pain or tenderness; chest pain; confusion; fever, chills, or sore throat; increased or painful urination; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; severe or persistent bone pain; severe stomach pain; shortness of breath; sudden severe headache, vomiting, dizziness, or fainting; swelling of the ankles or feet; unexplained vaginal bleeding or discharge; vision or speech changes.
Attention when use Letrozole
Lab tests, including bone mineral density or cholesterol levels, may be performed while you use letrozole. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
Use letrozole with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
Letrozole should not be used in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Do not use letrozole if you are pregnant. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use letrozole, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Letrozole VS Tamoxifen
Tamoxifen is also used to treat hormonally-responsive breast cancer, but it does so by interfering with the estrogen receptor. However, letrozole is effective only in post-menopausal women, in whom estrogen is produced predominantly in peripheral tissues (i.e. in adipose tissue, like that of the breast) and a number of sites in the brain. In pre-menopausal women, the main source of estrogen is from the ovaries not the peripheral tissues, and letrozole is ineffective.
In the BIG 1–98 Study, of post-menopausal women with hormonally-responsive breast cancer, letrozole reduced the recurrence of cancer, but did not change survival rate, compared to tamoxifen.
Similar products We Supply
1).12hour deliver after payment .
2). 20% lower price than the market .
3). Best free resend policy .
4). Professional warehouse and reliable express agent with disguise package .
5). over 98% passing rate .
6). top quality sell around the world .
7). 24h after-sales service.