Professional Supply 99% Raw Steroid Anabolic Hormone Powders Semi-finished injection oils ,Oral oils,SARMS and Peptides.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Or Almost White Powder||CAS:||89778-27-8|
selective estrogen receptor modulators
Fareston SERM Anti-estrogens Steroids Toremifene Citrate 89778-27-8
Toremifene Citrate(Fareston) COA:
|Test items||Quality requirements||Results|
|Description||White or like white crystalline powder||White crystalline powder|
|Solubility||Freely soluble in pyridine and acetic acid(100),
sparingly soluble in methanol, slightly soluble in
ethanol, very slightly soluble in water, and practically
Insoluble in diethyl ether.
|Freely soluble in pyridine and acetic acid(100), sparingly soluble
in methanol, slightly soluble in ethanol, very slightly soluble in water,
and practically insoluble in diethyl ether.
|(a)Positive reaction||Must comply||Complies|
|(b)Positive reaction||Must comply||Complies|
|(c) UV||There is the strongest absorption at the wavelength
of 234~238nm and 275~278nm.
|There is the strongest absorption at the wavelength of 236.8nm and 276.2nm.|
|(d) IR||There is absorption at 1741, 1703, 1585, 1241 and 706cm-1 .||There is absorption at 1741, 1703, 1585, 1241 and 706cm-1 .|
|Total relative substances||≤1.0%||01%|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.1%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||0.04%|
What is Toremifene Citrate(Fareston) ?
Toremifene Citrate(Fareston) is a member of a category, family, and class of drugs that are known as SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators). SERMs fall under an even broader category of drugs that are known as anti-estrogens, and the cousin family of SERMs (that also fall under anti-estrogens) are aromatase inhibitors, commonly abbreviated as AIs.
(Fareston) is a non-steroidal selective Estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that expresses both mixed agonistic as well as antagonistic properties in relation to Estrogen in different tissues and cells within the human body. Toremifene is a member of a family of compounds known as triphenylethylene compounds, which Nolvadex as well as Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) are both also members of, and are both in particular very closely related compounds to each other.
Toremifene Citrate(Fareston) Basic Info:
Appearance: White or almost white powder
Toremifene Citrate(Fareston) Application
1) Toremifene Citrate helps oppose the actions of estrogen in the body
2) block Estrogen at various receptor sites in certain tissues within the body (breast tissue in particular). As a layman explanation, Toremifene pretends to be a 'fake' Estrogen that occupies Estrogen receptors within breast tissue. With these receptors occupied by Toremifene, real Estrogen cannot perform their jobs there. Toremifene does not reduce total blood plasma levels of Estrogen. In addition to being antagonistic to Estrogen receptors in breast tissue, it is also antagonistic to Estrogen at the hypothalamus gland (this essentially 'tricks' the hypothalamus into thinking there is little or no circulating Estrogen levels in the body, causing it to increase its manufacture of Testosterone so that it can utilize aromatization to restore these levels.
3) Toremifene Citrate exerts its effects by antagonizing the estrogen receptor in some tissues, and agonizing it in others. In this way, certain estrogenic pathways are activated and others are blockaded. It seems to exert estrogenic effects on blood lipids, reducing LDL and total cholesterol, as well as estrogenic effects on bone, improving density. It would also appear to exert anti-estrogenic effects in breast tissue, displacing the traditional effects of estrogen, effectively helping prevent breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
1. Payment: T/T. West union. Moneygram . Bank transfer. Bitcoin
2. Packing: under 20kg in discreet packing or by your choice. above 50kg, If need, ship by air or sea is also OK. Full set of documents are available.
3. Delivery: DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT, FedEX
4. Delivery time: in 24 hours after receive payment.
1 High quality with competitive price:
2 Fast and safe delivery:
3 Customers throughout the world:
4 15 years in the field
Welcome to inquiry!